So you’re thinking about Microblading!
Here’s what you need to know…
Microblading is a form of Semi permanent makeup that is ideal for anyone looking to enhance their eyebrows with natural hair like strokes, who want a fuller brow, more symmetrical or want to reshape their over plucked eyebrows. Using a hand held device, pigment is deposited into the epidermal layers of the skin. Microblading can last anywhere from 1-3 years depending on your skin type/ lifestyle before a touchup is needed.
Your skin type will determine whether or not Microblading would work well or if you would benefit more from a Combination brow. Microblading works best for normal/ dry skin types who prefer a natural look. Combination brows are best suited for oily skin types and clients who desire a fuller/ filled in look. Combination brows incorporate Microblading as well as an Advanced shading technique.
With my current knowledge of Makeup art, Brow shapes & Color theory -- It has all prepared me for this amazing technique!
Combination Brows $500
Powder Ombré Brows $400
Annual touch up $175+
*Initial procedure includes a complimentary 4-6 week touch up*
WHAT SHOULD I DO BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT?
* If you would like to use as much hair as possible, you may let your eyebrows grow in until your appointment. I will pluck any stray hairs that you wish to remove after the mapping of your eyebrows.
*Avoid tanning 2 weeks prior to your Microblading appointment.
* Do not come to your appointment with a sunburn or flaring skin around your eyebrows. In this case, please email me 48 hours prior to your appointment.
*Avoid chemical peels at least 4 weeks prior to you appointment.
*Avoid Alcohol, Ibuprofen and blood thinner medication 24 hours prior to appt.
* Avoid Botox/Filler treatments for 2 week prior & post Microblading appointment.
FOLLOWING MY MICROBLADING APPOINTMENT
* Immediately following your procedure, the microbladed area will appear to be darker and bolder in colour and more sharply defined. This will continue for the 2-3 days after the first appointment.
* You cannot shower for 48 hours following your microblading appointment so plan accordingly. Avoid using any soaps or cleansers on the treated area for 1 week following your appointment. Coconut oil may be used on the treated area 1x per day.
* Wash your hands thoroughly before touching the microbladed area.
* Keep the microbladed area clean by gently wiping a cotton swab with warm water 2x per day and patting dry.
* Do not pick or scratch at the dry skin/flakiness. Picking can cause scarring and premature loss of pigment. The hair strokes will slowly reappear at a lighter shade as your skin regenerates.
* Do not apply makeup to the microbladed area for the first 7-10 days.
* Once the treated area is completely healed, any changes can be made at your touchup appointment.
* The complete healing process takes about 6-8 weeks, at which time the true colour of the tattoo is evident. During the process, your brows will soften and lighten. Be patient. Keep in mind that microbladed brows heal up 30-40% softer than the initial colour.